back of book:
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!
Do you ever feel intimidated or overwhelmed by your personal finances? Have you ever wanted to get on top of your financial affairs but always feel that it is a huge task?
Now you can break down that elephant into small, bite-size pieces. By spending only 4 hours each month, you can get your personal finances in order and start enjoying a better quality of life!
How to Eat an Elephant will help you to:
- Put all your financial affairs in order once and for all
- Reduce your debts and save you hundreds of dollars in interest
- Increase your understanding about money and give you additional confidence
- Save hundreds of dollars in legal, advisory, and management fees
- Reduce your stress and alleviate your anxiety about money
- Use simple and powerful, online tools to organize your financial information in an almost fill-in-the-blank format.
By dealing with your financial elephant one bite at a time, you will find the experience to be easy, educational, and empowering. Your journey to financial success begins today!
Are you ready for a better quality of life?
Page Count: 246
Categories: Business & Economics / Personal Finance / General
* Kindle version is not currently available. Please send a note to email@example.com and we will notify you as soon as it is available.